Sunday, February 28, 2010

review for Scumfuck, I'M A CUNTSUCKING CANNIBAL (CD 2009)


Scumfuck
Album: I'M A CUNTSUCKING CANNIBAL (CD 2009)
Label: Darkroom Production / Roots Active Production / Fecal Junk Records / Alarma Records / Grindhead Records
Genre: Grind / Gore / Punk
Country: Germany

I ever heard from my friend about the meaning of the Scumfuck is related with the words for traditional life of punk and punk culture (I’m not sure about that, is true?). And I'm quite surprise that the music of Scumfuck mixed with the rules of punk with grindcore and gore for cunt!

According to their official website (www.murderjunkie.com), Scumfuck released the many dirty shit albums. In the past, they had the band members. Now, Scumfuck is Murderjunkie, the one band man who done all instruments and vokills.

Can’t say too much for the “I’m A Cuntsucking Cannibal”, just let you know that if you’re the fans of goregrind with the punk root. I’m definitely confident that is really easy to get involve on the songs of Scumfuck and voice of CUNT! Prepare your dick for dance, man!

For more information about SCUMFUCK, spit your semen to info@darkroomprods.com

Tracklist:
1. Intro
2. I’m a cuntsucking cannibal
3. Gays Conquer our planet
4. Kot an meiner fingerspitze
5. My last night with Gina
6. Victim of Lust
7. MD sucks
8. One night with A Tranny Whore
9. I hate humans
10. My finger tastes of cunt
11. Die you Hippie Faggot!
12. Your Nightmare is my fucking cock
13. The story of Sexual Feeling
14. All Woman are fucking Bitches
15. I hate me
16. Your fucking slave of the fucking civilization
17. Anal Fluids in my month
18. Drecksfotzen and Nuttenscheise

“SUCMFUCK wanna FUCK OFF the Nazis, Church, Politicians, Commercial, War, Hippies and WOMEN!”

By Sorn metalthai (February 2010)
Rating: 4.50 / 6.66

No comments: